If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a refund or credit subject to the terms and conditions below. Before returning items, please email [email protected] with your order number and reason for return, and you will receive further instructions.
- Stamp Seed is not responsible for return shipping charges and will only provide a return label in the case of damaged merchandise. If your item has been damaged, please email photos of your items to [email protected] for further instruction. Please keep the original box and damaged merchandise for inspection.
- Defective item claims are subject to review and inspection.
- Returns of non-defective items must be in as-new condition. Shipping & Handling is non-refundable. Returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Returns should be shipped in the original box or a sturdy substitute.
- It is recommended that the package be returned to us insured by the carrier. Items lost or damaged during return shipping will not be refunded or replaced.
- Items in transit are not subject to a refund until the product has been returned back to Stamp Seed. If using a shipping option with insurance, reimbursements are subject to the approval or denial of a claim with the shipping party.
If you receive a shipment containing damaged merchandise, please retain the package, including the packing material, and notify us of the damage immediately. We must file a claim from New York and will advise you whether to return the damaged goods. Be sure to include your Order Number. You can find it on shipping papers or on the shipping label.